Need to insulate your attic or your floor? Want a decrease in co-ownership association fees or to equip your home or common spaces with low energy light bulbs? All these measures are possible with the attainment of a state subvention called CEE: Energy Saving Certificates. This aid will allow you to finance all or part of your renovation work. If you are eligible, our GEO PLC services, a delegated structure of the EWC, can accompany you administratively, by fully financing the work and by paying the qualified professionals. No payments needed, provided that you use a RGE artisan.

Millions of French trust us and have already used our services :