A word from the president
Faced with our world's rapid development, which undoubtedly foretells the depletion of certain raw materials, it is impossible to fail to take environmental factors into account. We must learn to do things differently, to work and produce in a more virtuous manner, so we can continue to coexist.
This is why I have chosen to invest in the energy transition, industry, architecture and design sectors. I am confident that, by relying on a high level of quality and innovation, we will be able to rejuvenate France and export our expertise to international markets while keeping jobs within our borders.
Our activity sectors
Cities & municipalities
countries and partners
Paris - Los Angeles - Jakarta - Dubai - Shangai - Sedan
GEO ENERGIE & SERVICES: a versatile energy performance and technical engineering design office
Geo Energie et Services
a versatile energy performance and technical engineering design office
Receive comprehensive assistance, from your projects' preparation stage to the monitoring of the actual performance. Since 2001, through our R&D branch, we have been developing reliable, innovative and effective energy monitoring tools.
- OPQIBI 1905 building energy auditing
- OPQIBI 1717 industrial energy auditing
- OPQIBI 0104 project management assistance in operations and maintenance
- CMVP Certified in measurement and verification
- AEE CBCP certification for commissioning
- Listed by the ATEE in its directory of design offices
- Listed by AFNOR Énergies for energy analyses
- A large number of our studies are regularly verified and validated by ADEME
Engineering and project management
- Study of HVAC, plumbing and filtering systems
- Design, structuring, completion of 3D BIM technical plans using REVIT
- Drafting of tender documents (technical specifications, price schedules, plans)
- Analysis and selection of construction companies
- Monitoring of works. Approval of plans, calculations and products. Site meetings
- Assistance with acceptance operations
- Start-up and performance monitoring
Energy performance advising
- Energy performance analysis
- Energy policy advising (COE)
- Preliminary audits
- Energy and thermal audits
- Technical audits
- Summer comfort audits
- Comparative studies for energy selection
Public lighting advising
- Technical and energy audits for public lighting
- Creation or updating of maps and geopositioning
- Technical report, inventory of equipment
- Analysis of systems in place
- Project costing
- Start-up and energy performance contracts
GEO PLC: 10 years of expertise and fulfilled promises for the funding of your energy efficiency projects
10 years of expertise and fulfilled promises for the funding of your energy efficiency projects
Whether you are a manufacturer, a company, a municipality or a private individual, our group can assist you in controlling your energy expenditure. Make use of our experts' services and benefit from our engineering and funding services to complete your projects and reduce your energy bill.
- How to implement energy performance measures?
- How to equip public spaces, industrial warehouses, workspaces or private homes with energy-efficient bulbs?
- How to insulate the hot water and cold water pipes of a condominium?
- Or how to insulate unused attics?
To complete these projects, you may be eligible for subsidies under the CEE, Energy Savings Certificate, program. This program provides funding for all or part of your renovation projects. If you are eligible, our company GEO PLC is a government-authorized delegatee that fully funds projects and pays the professionals responsible for executing them.
Coq Héron Productions, making space for live shows
Coq Héron Productions
making space for live shows
Coq Héron Productions was founded in 2016 for the purpose of getting involved in audiovisual production and the broadcasting and recording of live shows. Frédéric Atellian, a former audiovisual law lawyer and legal consultant, and Nikos Talbi-Lykakis, a former stage manager, production director and scriptwriter, were the creators of the project and describe their new career as producers of live shows as follows :
« "A theatre producer simultaneously acts as a nanny, a location scout for the promotion, exhibition and broadcasting of the show, and a seeker of funding, while also requiring a good deal of enthusiasm, daring, motivation and a strong desire to make the case for exciting projects."
It is with this commitment and sensitivity that Coq Héron Productions assists companies in harnessing internal creativity, particularly through team coaching workshops to enable collective intelligence to be put to work for your projects.
In parallel, the company has also produced two short films (Un regard dans la nuit 2017 and Des figues en Avril 2018) and has co-produced and produced several plays that were hits with audiences and critics: La peur, since 2016, praised by critics and nominated for a Molière award for Best Female Newcomer in 2017; Le jeu de l’amour et du hasard at Théâtre Michel in 2017 with an unexpected pop-rock staging; Harold Pinter's Betrayal at the Lucernaire in 2017, and then in Avignon in July 2018; and L’Affaire Courteline in 2018.
The company is currently developing a documentary film on hip-hop dancing, and will coproduce a comedic series of short films on Greek mythology.